The Welfare team leads Kings Palace Chapel in its vision to spread the gospel within our communities and beyond. Welfare Ministry presents spirit of prophecy instruction in the delicate work of reaching hearts and winning souls through neighborly kindness. This is a type of soul-winning ministry with work ordained of God as the most appropriate means of bringing Christ and Christianity to the attention of the peoples of the world.
The welfare department of Kings Palace Chapel International has a special role in the Church. The main role of this department is to make sure that a proper check of all the members are in place and any events that happens to them in terms of marriages, births and deaths, birthdays and funerals of Church members or relatives are handled in a most compassionate manner. The bible made it clear to us in Matthew 25vs40: "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." The ministry of our Lord Jesus was focused on giving to the needy.
Goal of Welfare Department
1. Promote the spiritual moral and physical well-being of members.
2. Promote unity and deep fellowship among members.
3. Promote peace among members through conflict resolutions.
4. Promote stability of new and old members by way of frequent follow- up calls and visits when necessary.
5. Take up concerns of members with regard to issues affecting the Church.
6. Coordinate all private events and programs in the church such as weddings, baby-showers, dedications, baptismal, funerals, etc.